Saturday 21 April 2012

Adjustment 9/12

We're at 75% now :) When I looked at today's picture, I was struck by exactly how bent it was at the beginning! When I move about now my left foot feels a lot flatter on the floor too. And I don't know if it's my imagination but I think I can move my ankle a bit more now than last week...

Today it has been a bit swollen and sore though. Have I done anything strenuous? Well, I went down to the shop to get a chicken and some bread and stuff, and then I was standing in the kitchen a little bit today - nothing major, maybe for half an hour, but clearly that was still a bit too much for it at the moment.

Day 0 (left) - Day 9 (right).

Day 0 (top) - Day 9 (bottom).

In other news, Boro managed to win today despite being typically useless and conceding a goal in the first minute of the game! Honestly, today was a must-win if we want to have a chance still of reaching the playoffs, so you'd think they'd have gone out steeled with at least keep it tight for the first 15 minutes. It's hard work being a Boro fan sometimes. Now we have to rely on Cardiff losing at Crystal Palace next Saturday lunchtime, while we have to beat Watford on their ground. So it's not likely we'll get there, but it's not impossible either.

No comments:

Post a Comment